Monday, January 5, 2009

first day of 2009 school life

haa~ I'm home jor.. so fast oh.. xD Today is the first day of my form3..
Last nite I bed on at 10.30pm, hee, but slp at abt 12.30am.. LOLss..
This morning wake up at 6am~ So scare I cant wake up..
Chhees.. My bro say I walk to bathroom like a blur ghost..
really so MONG CHA CHA~ haihh..

err, went to school.. kinda suprise when I saw ms. Brenda using a
black bag of billabong.. So shock.. cuz she alws as a ms.lady in my mind.. xP
And now she use so cool de bag.. Whaalao..
Seat at class still same.. fiona is sitting bside me, still same..
the two idiot nerd malay boys still sitting in front of me, still same..
Din't have any feel of new!! =[
Hehhee.. Just now keep going crazing talking abt japan with fiona.. xDD
why she are still very leng luii, still same.. [i dint feel any changes this year!!]

Puhh, thank god tat Ms. poh sim is not our class 'manager'.. [Harr-LEhh-Luu-yahh!]
Is Pn. wan zurriana? [izit?] She's ok for me.. gives a nice first feeling..
but she ald my Geografi teacher while form1..
Haa, then the most horrible teacher Pn.__th_!
Yerr,, feel like I saw a tiger, damn scare de lor!! She's teaching us ______ [privacy for safe]
but ______ tell me she's a good teacher, alot of ppl that fail history passed!
Kinda... hard to believe, I'll jia you lor.. this year PMR maah..
LOLSSSSS!! LOLSS! LOLSs!!
Dammit!!!
the ms poh sim is teaching us again!!!! Yerr!!
I bless alot jor mah! dowan her teach us!! Yerr!!! Im so angry !!

After school is supper damn hot!! Gila edi..
aunt came late.. x[ Haih..
faster faster go home have a cool bath~
After tat lunch lor.. Today's speacial, steamed veggiie!
[u guys wont noe wad is this, outside is unavailable]

Hee, then I take a walk with my doggie..
she's kinda hyper happy today..
maybe my doggie thinks '' Eihh! why she come back edi geh? so fast! worrff worrf!!" xDD
hee, is fun when kacau her while walking.. very fun..
Still need time to make myself good..
I think Im sick..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home