Friday, December 19, 2008

my favorite megazine



okay.. TADDAA! this is my favorite megazine. Is a japan fashion mag [chinese translate] Y~ Is alot of things v can know with this mag. fashion news and jp lenglui's pic is provided.. xD haha.. u wont trust if I tell u guys this.. is my dad intro me this mag de leh.. xD I dunno y.. but is a not bad one. well, I dunno whr he noe abt dis mag.. mayb is my sis tell him kot? dunno leh.. but la! he ask me to try this mag, but he dint pay for me leh! T^T I use my own money to buy geh.. very esspensive leh.. Count on which month u buy loh.. if d lates one, rm14 or rm16, if ald pass 2/3 month, rm8 or rm6. Almost I buy tat've passed 2 month. haha, but some of my fren but tat passed almost a year! xD dunno lar.. mayb inside geh info not so latest jor.. but truly, is cheap.. but confuse leh.. which should v choose oh? d cheap one or d latest one?? This mag is imported from taiwan after dey translate to chinese. Is mahal abit but okay lo.. not bad leh! Any1 tat wanna catch up JP fashion, but this mag lar! ( xD y am I feelin lyk promote it geh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home