Monday, December 22, 2008

comic Fiesta 08

UhhYEah.. this is my lated post.. cuz I balik kampung tat day after comic fiesta.

Sun-shined nice tat day~ Bcuz thr's a comic fiesta at sunway pyramid, n IM going thr.. x3 MANN.. damn happy geh lor.. Im going with sho yin, her sis n hooi ping.. After enterin' to d convention hall[?] I feel like wanna down jor.. Is my first time saw alot of cosplayer with my own eyes.. yuhh.. tat feeling, as a otaku, I feel so so... hard to say.. And without waitin v go to buy d ticket luh... yuh.. den I feel more wanna down again// alot of ppl inside, alot of cosplayer inside..
AHH! HERE'S MY PARADISE! :D
YUH.. like a heaven for otaku.. all da cosplayer are so leng luii oh.... hahas... cool. alot of doujinka too.. After a moment, I start to taking pictures of cosplayer.. yuhh.. so noob lerr.. "can I take ur picture pls?" This is wad d word Im keep asking inside d fiesta.. xD haha, thank god.. I dint have any "no/kenot" geh answer after asking.. When Im taking d picture, feel so cool when d cosplayers making thier pose.. so killing~ Actuli I wanna post their pic on my blog geh, but dunno why my Hp USB kenot use.. maybe will post in later or mayb next year..
Other than cosplayer, alot of harajuku/gothic are there too.. so cool.. feel so goth of them.. But it will be weird if I asking 4 thier shoots.. xD some harajuku are so OVER, start feelin scare of them sumtimes. one of guy, u can saw alot of ring on his face [nose, lip, ear, tonge etc.] wah.. but d hair is very cool. Then girls are most I like to c loh.. acept harajuku girls, decora girls are thr too.. so cute=cool.. than sum of d cosplayer is character from on9 games lorr.. nice too.. den, Ive take a photo of 2 chobits.. heheh.. Feel like chobits+nana de feel.. x] nice shot.. ahh.. den v go out to eat sum thing lor.. cuz v dint hav breakfast and come.. lazy to find restaurant, so v simply eat at KFC.. haihh.. is not cheap.. wahaaha.. den I saw one cosplayer from BLEACH buying KFC.. so cute lerr.. xD maybe he eat bored of japanese food in anime, so he cum out and "ta bau" KFC.. taberu yo?? den v go in again lo.. I walk for booth of doujins.. I wanna buy sum artwork from other ppl geh [comic or anime drawing etc.] but..... I dint wor.. wanna buy bt ... haw to say? ha.. i walk for 25mnts at booth lor.. den walk until whr, taking photos of cosplayer.. x3 cant controled.. so cool.. but alot of cosplayer is me dunno geh.. [mayb IM not watch enough of anime] but I still take da photo.. Im kinda disapoint.. got some cosplayer I dint saw.. [sasuke, ouran hosts, mikuru etc] haihh yuhh... sad lor.. den. im keep walkin.. Ive walk some computer booth, and I noe more abt "how to draw comic with computer". alot of high-pro and drawing "sifuu" at thr tunjuk ajar.. hehe.. They suggest to buy a apple Imac to draw comic.. god.. eat shit larr.. is too too expensive for me [and my family].. owhh.. and also, I've walk at GEMPAk StarZ conner.. CHEESSEz! I dint buy d most most lates helios esclipse at thr wor.. HAd2 wait until school open and buy at d comic shop thr [cuz I dunhav alot money during holiday].. den.. v did dose up thr continue until v going out..


alot more.. will be continue at coming post..
cuz Im tired jor.. =__="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home