Sunday, January 4, 2009

posted today..

Hmmm... just finish my dinner.. SHUANG! I lurb d soup today.. nice! D kampung fish are ok too..
dunno why I just feel I dint dinner at home for long time edi... nande?? Haa, ysrday been to shopping.. but dint buy any New year ooutfits.. I bought a movie, Nana.. Is a very cool movie.. All songs inside are so cool.. Err.. nana komatsu is very kawaii.. but actuli Im finding a movie name koizora// I think is koizora.. Is very nice feeling.. But Ive fail to but.. b4 I saw one.. arhh! But I dint buy.. stupid desho?? haihh.. And "L,last 23 days" i dint buy too.. ><

LOls.. Fine.. Tmr is school open.. kinda nervous.. dunno why.. is hard for me to wake up early in the morning.. I scare my aunt will scold me badly if I slp late.. haa.. Gotta slp early.. most late is 11pm.. I have to acept my new life-time working. xD Summore today I saw a very meanful words on tv~!!

我最大的成功就是活得开心 =]

Hee, it's right~ I will life happily.. won't waste my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home