Wednesday, December 31, 2008

haihh.. x____x

these day alws kena marah of parents bcuz d fone use too out-of-control..
since change to postpaid edi, dunno why kenot stop sms..
cuz d HP wont out-of-credits.. So I dint noe my self sended too much sms..
da bill comes today.. kena marah again.. [alws happens once a month]
haih..
feel so bad lerr.. dunno why, dey wanna change my sim to postpaid just to let me made
free calls and sms to them.. but I dint alws call dem too much geh mah..
summore my privacy have gone.. dey noe I called hu and sms-ed hu..
T^T

Actulii my mom alws say wanna change me to hotlink.
I dint say I dunwan.. not bad marr..
at least I noe I got limited credits..
but dady alws say, tat kenot stop u at sms,
u will reload using ur money, so u still using alot in a month.

LOls.. But ddunno wahy lar..
is hard to speakk with parents sometimes..
dey are so in-lord..
cant hear what Im saying, wasted.
ARrg.. I noe I noe..
dey were getting hard on economy edi maa..
I noe..
I oso han-han-deii ald maa..
Yurr, I also dint have too much money now.. [rm1.59]
haih yurr..

Ddey alws say "think twice when u buy"
dunno ler..
I cant think too much when Ive founded something Ive found for long time..
Is hard to find, n i found it edi.
If dun buy I feel so badly!!!!!
haihh, mayb this is me, my gila.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home