Sunday, December 28, 2008

new year?

4 more days to 2009.. so fast... aihh.. dunno why, I feel time goes fast these day.. yerr, think back to d start of 2008, I did alot alot of stupid stupid thing arr.. Sot Sot deii de.. haihyur.. I swear, next year will be smart! And next year got PMR lerrr.. xien lor.. haih..

wee.. I've finish abt 4 chp of my comic.. da comic named "dream's" well, actuli I think to draw 10 chp geh.. but I tak boleh edi.. I cut out some chp.. too hard.. I still left 9 days to finish 3 more chp.
but tat is just finish until step of pencil sketch, still not decide should I use ink pen? Mayb is kinda.. hard for me.. And, I wanna make 1 more copy after this comic done. I will keep d original geh. but, If dun use ink pen to re-line, mayb some of tat kenot see, cuz pencil sketch is very light in color.. haih.. will decide soon lur.. hehe, some of my fren visit me, dey say my drawing improve jor.. hee, feel so shuang.. xD but I dint mean any showoff aa! err,, here's a drawing I've draw just now.. Is not easy to draw this catgirl.. but I've done too.. :D wadever, next year, yoroshiku ne!

weird kerr ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home