Saturday, December 27, 2008

PD trip

this is a lated post, again.. xD That day v (me n family) go to Port dickson with carmen and her family.. fun fun.. but da sea is not so great lur.. cuz d water dint rise.. err.. V have our night at sunshine bay resort. and dunno why, tat day v arrived, we go far far away [from p.dickson--melaka] just to eat a ikan bakar.. LOls.. And I dun think d ikan bakar is any speacial.. but dunno why, my dad n carmen geh dad seems happy to eat thr.. = = food is not nice for me.. too spicy.. ahh.. so weird.. going thr with car for almost 1hour just to eat tat.. and tat time v are all lapar gila.. cant tahan to wait da ikan bakar until masak.. LOLs.. And thr alot of Malay ppl.. dey also look us weird cuz v are d only chinese ppl at thr.. haihyur.. BTW, I got alot of photo's too..
checking in;carmen on d screen

view from the room; nice ;D

sunset of the day

is carmen... :D

hee, is me; whr's all d shell?

me & carmen.. =]

founded by her dad; it's still alive!

by carmen; d trip ended@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home