Saturday, January 3, 2009

happy new year [lated = =]

Huaa~~ blink a blink is 2009 edii.. x3 so fast lerr..
school will start 2 more days.. Pss, uniform not ready yet ler.. xP
This year will having PMR.. Im worrid if I cant draw my comic anymore.
but no matter what I happen, I will love drawing too, till the day I gonna die.. xD

Next year still in renatanda.. hee, if counted on japan,
Im a high school gurl edii lerr.. [高中生]
hee, feel so success! Cuz be4 alws kena buli of my cousin.. [but no chnages for now too]
heyy.. just noe that I haven't find/register at tuition yet..
dunnor ler.. b4 a wanna go dunia didik geh..
but shoyin ask me to tuition with her at samudra??
Puhh.. think I have to settle it when school starts..

haa, abt my comic "dream's"...
not done yet!!! T___T
haiyhhuu.. cuz these day my mom ask me to work at her shop..
And I alws come back late.. Din't have a mind to draw, wanna slp..
yurr! Dont care lar!
I will still finish this manga, although Im late of my dateline!!
ganbatte~!! YOsh!!!! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home