Sunday, April 12, 2009

the day is here.

she going home(indonesia) today. yeah. my maid.
huhuhuuhuu. sad sad sad sad sad. Don`t know why..
Before I always hope that she`s not with me, even not in msia.
now when she`s going to leave us/me, I feel so hard going.
hmm. i know that my mom & my brothers are so happy.
they all dont like her. Me too lar, but, 48% onlyy.
my dad? dont know.

we`ll be having the last dinner later with her.
after that she`ll to the airport.
bout 4:30am, she`ll go for the plane.
my dad dont let me too follow, because the school tommoro =/
hmmm, anyway I dint been to airport for many years..
Think I wont go to airport for the last good bye.

so, start tommoro, I`ll in charge all the house work.
uhhhs = = hope I can tahan, espeacially for monday! (school, stay back cls, tuition!)
i`ll try my best, because those aunt uncle think that I cant do it. cheehh = =
I`ll do it better than my maid de lor!!

its 4:30pm now, time is going so fast.



:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home