Monday, February 23, 2009

Jrock vs. Emo

* this post is posted for a idiot at MySpace name ______ *
Lols.. ystd I was surfing at Myspace viewing profiles..
And I saw somthing that make me so so shock! until my face can be like this : O.O!!
thr was a gal, She post a photo of Gazette (a Jrock band),
and she say " I like them, they are so Emo! "
OMFG! WTF! Gazette is not emo lar!! LOLs! Go eat shit lar u!
gazette is a Jrock band! Jrock is so far different from Emo!!
( I'm not mean I dislike emo )
I dunno how to explain, but its vry vry stupid! I hope d idiot could saw this post!
And dont did it again! LOLs~ Who said Jrock is emo? Emo is Jrock?!
Here's d example of me, to her!! LOLS!

This! is gazette & Jrock!! :





and this!! is EMO!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home