Monday, March 2, 2009

Taiko no tatsujin!! Nyaa!

Im now introducing my favorite game in shopping mall game zone:
Taiko no tatsujin !!
Hhee.. I like this game. mostly I sure will change token to play it if I saw it.
Got once I play for the whole day just only this game at shopping center with my bro. XD
haha, i noe thr's two little boy saying us " Diorang ni Gila ke? "
haha, well, this is a japanese drum game, whr got a lot of songs inside!
Like anime OST, J-pops, J-rock.
haa// damn like dis game! If Im rich Im gonna buy one whole machine like dis n put it at my room! wow.. den my hand sure cacat! XD
Got once I play d song Glamorous sky! that time I dunno! MAos!
Now I damn like dis song! but no matter how hard I find,
I dint meet d machine that got this song. my bro tell me
he play before song of suzumiya haruhi ( bouken desho desho, hare hare yukai)
LOL!!! I dint even play it!! Sobs!!
huu, kay. here some photos I found at google. Cuz evry time I forgot to take
d picture after I playin it. but of course lar, turn next ppl plying, will be weird if taking photo.



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home