Sunday, March 1, 2009

jia you ler~

Puuhs`` still discuss bout the cosplay.. alot of things to do ler..
I hope v can do it sucessly! aww..
until now not found a tailor to help us yet..
I think to ask for d tailor besides our school, but I alws forget.
Tmr I'll stay back at school, I will go thr to ask bout d tailor.
Ohhs, i gonna ask kaichi follow me too! cant go thr alone lor.
Hmm, i was thinking bout d character v cosplaying too.
These character is think by me, if I can draw it to a manga,
I will have a booth at comic fiesta, and ask fiona them go thr to
promote my manga, must be so so moe..
why the relation is like dis de.. ( in the story)

me & kaichi - friends
fiona & weier - sister & borther =]

i keep thinking tat weier must be vry cute lor! she is cosplaying a little boy.
but just now i was thinking how if i change her to my brother ler?
cuz her costume looks almost same like me..
Dunno ler, I'll discuss with them tmr! X]

Kaichi says that vynncy is joining us.
Im so happy, but i still dint have the real answer yet..
HOos.. if she rly can cosplay with us, it will be my plesure!! haha
Also gonna discuss tmr with kaichi.
haihyuu. .see?! To cosplay once nid to do alot alot of things oh.. ><

Dakara, ganbatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home