Saturday, February 28, 2009

uhh.. sick at home.

uhh.. =__=" i think Im sick jor..
Ystd I was over night at hui ming geh hse..
Cuz my parents & her parents been to genting.
v dint slp until morning! wonder why.. keep talking & chat..
and its edy 5.30am until my parents come back & say " balik lo "

Im at her hse edy bout 11pm.
firstly v watch Tv for 2 hours somthing.
after that they teached me a card came name, turtle ? [ or torties? ] XD
Its a... weird and funny game. who lose had to wear on a big label over neck that wrote
" I AM TURTLE KING ! ^V^ "
WAKKAKa, I just be a turtle king for once only..
& hui ming geh bro, its our onoured " king of turtles! " XD
LOls.. so v keep plying & plying.. Then after that,
Hui ming geh biao ge ah? he take he's soft pastle out.
So the hukuman turns from " TURTLE KING " To Ultimate tattoo.
Who lose, her/his leng will kena tatto by all artist ( players ) at thr..! hhaaha..
one more, hui ming geh sis at there, she's vry white oh [ i mean the skin ]
I think maybe all players at thr wanna conteng her leg cuz she's so white` man!
wakkaaka, so at last she kena tattoo too.. :D

After she go slp, v turn the turtle game to card fishing game.
At start Im quite lucky geh lor.. hee. xD
I got alot of COMBO 10.. aww, but then slowly my luck goes..
haa.. Evry1 thr is enjoying gua.. XD Actuly I heard them say wanna have McDelivery..
but dunno why dint have geh? kinda blur? *W*
I take some photos that time.. XD Fun day.. [ uhhs, but now Im sick, later will go slp again! ]



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home