Friday, March 20, 2009

Hotlink games & anime festival desu

Aihhyaa.. Im not showing off lar.. u know..
DEMO(but), Im TOO HAPPY BOUT IT! :D
YAaaaaahh~ x3 u know wad I got? u know wad I got? know? know?
haha// Dunno ler? hehhehehe, I knew it.. ( I`m going crazy! )
wahahahhahaha.. guess wad, I got autograf from KAORU-san!!
maii godd// yorrr.. Dint even think that I got such day.. hahaha..
ya ya, Im showing off.. hehhehehh!
Beside that, got buy some things too.. Hmmm..
maybe someone will ask `whr is da cospic?`
nyeeehh.. = = Today dun have cosplayer that I think is cosplayer.
LOLS.. kinda shock lor.. today acutully dunhav banyak ppl going..
nyeeeehh.. just few of it & me. xD
Hmph! shock lor.. today dint taked any cospic!! = = (想都想不到!)
KAyy. showing off again.. here`s photos I took today..
Enjoyy ya.. dont punch me.. Not my fault.. xD yeah yeah, IM SHOWING OFF>. xD













Draw by (real) kaoru hand!! x3










Kaoru geh sign ler!! see?!! wahahahaha.














hehhe, i `偷拍`-ed her.. x3













A leng lui at thr.
( got summore geh. dint taked. <3)














I bought this at i-socks.
Hip-hop cap. xD















seee?!! Koizora nehh!
I found it for long time liao!



hahahahaha.. not bad lar.. just dunhav cosplayer.
so vry beh-song, and Bu-shuang!
*********
extra___#1 :
Coz so hardly that v can go to Times square.
of course as I alws taking bout it.. i-socks.
neeehhh,, like a idiot lor..
v go in, go out again. later go in, go out again.
cant tahan to see it again.
cuz d clothes are all so yeng!
HMPP.. i saw the gothic shoe just rm80 only ler..!
A sales gal at thr said
` bettaa dun buy this lor.. I wear it a lot times. keep falling!
This shoe is hard to wallk normal.. ... ... bla bla`
haha, shock when I heard it, is this wad a sales will say? xD
nyeehh. dint guai(怪) her, thanks her timm! waaa.. rock shoe even cool!
Hmmm, me and jess can just look & walk over the member-shop. T^T
aihs. so wondering how it like inside..

extra___#2 :
Hmm, while waiting my turn to let kaoru-san sign,
the heart beat is crazilly fast! LOLs.. (150 times a minit?)
haha. I saw her drawn for other fans.. YUhhh..
Damn pro de! Dint even use pencil or eraser, straighly draw with marker.
so 专业 lar! hmmm.. x3
If someday is my sitting at thr,
& another fans who like me now waiting for my sign, how shuang hor?
hehehehe.. Maybe someday it will be my turn to sit at d signing place! :D
JIA YoU weii!

extra___#3 :
V have our dinner? at a restaurant name XX.XXXXn ( name should keep for safe)
OMG!! Is the most un-delicious japanese food in the world!
So suck lol! eat till like wanna die liao.. x____X
yerrr... = = next time wont go thr liao..
most nan-chih de japanese food! aihhyer!


+++_+++++ that`s all for today`s Holink fest.. ++++++_+++++

1 Comments:

Blogger Miki said...

aiya actually who is kaoru i also dont know (paiseh paiseh)
wao~ went in and out, in and out the i-socks..? hahas after people think that why these kids always in and out, in and out. hahas
hmmmm japanese food ar.. next time if got chance then we go there together and tell me which restaurant is that hahas

March 20, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home