Monday, February 23, 2009

so, bye.

I heard my dad say my maid is going to hometown jor. at april 14.
she will not be coming back anymore. and me feel kinda sad..
Not bcuz that after she gone, d housework is my job,
Just dunno how to speak this feeling.
B4 when I was small I alws hope she go back to Indon..
Dun wanna c her anymoore..
but now when she's going home feel kinda hard let go..
I think she almost service our family for 9 years dy.

sometimes dunlike her geh lor! alws throw my art works & my manga!
And she just say " saya sangka awak sudah tak mau? "= =
haihhs. But somtimes like her too lor. She's helpful.
Last time when my leg was broken, haa, she's d only one be with me until my dad come.
[ puhh, sad memorries ]

I like her food vry much~
She's the one let me accept those food I hate since small like :
* curry
* lady fingers
* squid
* ... .... ... lots more..
Sob sob.. Gonna cry jor.. Haihhs

but dunno why lar..
after my dad say she's going home,
she look's like kinda.. sad? or maybe she still wanna be at m'sia?
or anything make her dunwan go back Indon?
Psst, dunno lar..
Deep in the heart, maybe Im still hope her go back.
Or maybe Im too need her, cant grow up?!
Im sure will go to airport to say d last good bye with her.
my bro was vry happy to noe she's going back..
cuz last time she trew his gundam to trash! my bro still angry at her, for 5 months jor!
haa.. sayonara ne//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home