Wednesday, February 18, 2009

new comp! new comp! xD

Puhh! thanks dad!!
Lets horreyy for the new comp!
hips hips! Horreeyyss!
Huu, this comp is so so nice.
my dream comes true at last!
Now blogging with a new comp, feel so shuang. haha.

anyway now got comp jor, as I say I will play online games!!
Luna online.. Not start yet lar.. cuz I love my blog more..
Im finding a new skin, but seems nice geh skin being more and more!!
Dunno which to choose lar..
wanna choose anime geh, but dunno wor..
animated blog??
If I can, I oso wanna cipta my own de skin,
be more unique, but dunno how lor..

these day I've read alot of manga.. da most I like lately is, vampire knight.
in V.knight 4, I cant believe I can read it finish in 1/2 hour!!
i break my record jor.. wahaha... (lols)
err, d V.knight de cartoonist very geng lor..
she's very clever in drawing scene, until otaku cant stop reading it!
Im still long way to be geng like dis.. But will jia you..
I like zero geh eyes ler! Looks so cool in dark side feeling..
but d kaname [?] very yeng too.. he's a 纯血种 in dis manga.
Psst, he very yeng geh lor.. every one so respect of him.
got more not borrow from d comic shop yet..
I think i dun have credits in my card edy..

I just find out.. comic's that I've buy being more n more..
Im not finish it, but I cant stop buying!
This is me...
( i noe some ppl say Im gila, "alws spend money on anime, manga, why dont buy new clothes to wear?! Comic & anime cannot make her lenglui de mah!" I heard it 2 days ago. should I sad?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home