Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hard Life

I juz lend a manga at floric tat day.
I find out that learning 2 draw a manga is not that easy leh!
wahhh..
drawing a manga, v start with a heart to draw.
Ahh den, I think alot of manga needed thing,
I need to walk over kinokuniya, they'll be there.

I find out tat japanese draw their manga in a speacial paper.
That is juz speacially for manga drawing.
as they say, the paper is with some blue lines,
so you draw in a selected section,
and you'll draw it neat.
But when you print it out,
You wont saw the blue line anymore,
Pretty-cool huh? x3
I dun think M'sia got sell that kind of thing.
izit?

The most I wanna learn now is shadding (?)
shade paper is used to make shade effect on ur manga.
I wanna try it! It will make my manga more nicer!
And d most cutes, that shade paper is a kind lyk sticker,
to use it, you have to be very very careful,
if not you'll ruin d whole paper.
And it's not cheap~
I got some wind,
KInokuniya got it! Mann!
I'm gonna going there.

And after touse mangaka draw finished,
start inking.
INking pen got alot of size, length, funtion.
More I noe now,
G pen is used for draw thicker line.
And I think any place can get that!=]

but juz now all of that,
is japan manga drawing.
I dunt know that how M'sia draw manga.
Do they do so with same as JP?
But all I think a nice manga, start from ur pure heart!

JIa you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home