Tuesday, November 11, 2008

:D

oww mann~
willwin is getting lazy..
I dint post alot of big things these days~!!
Neaah~ Kinda lazy to post leh,
but all of that happy mem0ries will alws saved in my mind!

# 3 title that I dint post:
**Jamuan akhir tahun
**KH cooking day
**yuin theng's party

Owwh... ><
I dun think I will post it jor..
Lazy lehh... I mean,
That is too happy..
until I'll never 4get!

FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

DAY TO DAY,
I noe Im getting older.. xDD
Many things that I still need to learn,
and on this boulevard of memories,
I found somthing that are unreplaceable,
it's ***friendship***.
this thing has giving me alot of strengh
2 life happily..
I lurb all my frens,
I dunno how 2 live without frends..

my grandma say:
"girl, you had2 be mature b4 u leave ur high school"
mature?
This word are not found yet at my mind.
I feel Im still childlish,
I noe my dad is angry abt it,
but as they say,
I'll change soon.
One day,I'll b a adult.

Dunno why today I blog late at night,
now is abr 1:37am,
cant sleep,
but thx dad, he not slp yet..
I'll not dare to b dwn stair alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home