Tuesday, November 11, 2008

x3

Heii you! Do you know willwin well?
todays damn boring, let's tell you...

What did willwin hates daily;

xD forgive me, its kinda stupid, but is 100% true.

My mum say Im a morning maddii.. Do you know what is that?
Tat's mean, without a reason,
my mood turns bad when Im jus wake up,
trust me, is true.

# once, my bro throw a pillow 2 me in morning, and he wake me up.
Full of madness, I throw my bottle to him, and I sleep back again.
After I wake up later, my mum say I make my bro cried.. xD

#I really hate when Im jus wake up, something's happen badly. Etc:
**toothpaste habis, and no one put a new one!
**my bathroom no water. [it alws happen!]
**shower out of servis
**my favorite hair shampoo habis [Su*silk]
**my tooth brush hover rosak.
**my mum's blame me in shower
--- and all that happen, I'll very very angry, adn shout at my room.

#at afternoon, my bro dun let me have my most most favorite show, Hana-Kimi.
And so that, I scold him khaw khaw!!!!

# I hate tat when juz step out from hse, my dog shit infront of door! And Im d one that
hav2 clean it! EWWWs!!!

# if supper time, I'll alws eat kari maggie. If I dint saw a pack of kari maggie.
I'll *KAhhBOOM!

# If when I wanna cook cari maggie, no eggs!!! I hate when no eggs!!

wahahah... Almost all of that happens these day.. and that's me. Am I too freak?
hope I dint scared any1 that read this post. But still had2 beware of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home