Thursday, November 13, 2008

:D


Hana-Kimi*jp version
Sry, d pic might be small.
This is the onli japanese series
that I love it crazy for now.
wanna see more japanese handsome?
Here is ur choice~
I view it at 8tv, every sunday 3pm.
Is nice.
is d same story as the hana-kimi*tw version
is abt a girl come to far away to JP,
to meet her idol, sano izumi.
He give up lompat tinggi since he hurt when saving Mizuki.
Mizuki are touched, and she start crush on him.
then my favorite character inside are nakatsu.
He's damn handsome and cute geh lor..
Sad.. NO pic provided..
but trust me,
he's very handsome.
I like his hair color.
bright-brown.
I wanna make tat color too~
but seems tat my parents dun let..
However la!
hope you guys support dis jp series.
Is very nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home