Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First time.. x[

Whoax~!!
I'm shock when my dad suddenly said:
"I'll bring you and ur bro go shopping now, can u promise that you can take care them?"
OMGGG.....
I dunno wad to say.. But I'm kinda scare...
Coz I'll need to pick up a duty..
I jux ans my dad "sure"
Then my dad juz "ehemm..."
And so, he juz brinbg us to Bkt, tinggi AEON.
LEt us there..
My bro say: "jie.. I scare lehx.."
wahaha..
Den I jux say: "mm sai kheng geh!" (cantonese) xD
Then v start our shopping..
But a thing I feel very very upset!!! LOLx
MY dad juz giv us RM 50 onli!!!
rm50 for three person used!!!
Goshh,...
B4 I tot my dad will gimme rm100 and rm50 for each of my bro..
I dint know tat he..... SWT..
T^T I was crying...
V spend rm25 at mcD lunch.. left back rm 25..
Wharghh!! It's d most {tak best} geh shopping I ever had!
Den my bro use rm5 to play at game section.. = =
(left rm20) And then...... I forget another rm10 I use at where..
But I dint buy any thing!!!!!!!!!
T^T T^T T^T TAT
I wanna buy anime or manga geh.. But I cant...
My bro have rm40 at his self..
But he is so selfish to use that!!!!
He keep using d money rm50 from dad!
Actuli I got rm100 geh..
But I giv 2 my mum 2 bank in.. Cuz I think I wont use it,,
But NOw!! LOL~ [i call it "makan diri"]
haixx.. V walk for 5/6 hour.. Damn tired..
So v rest at memory lane de chair for 1/2 hour... xD
d shop kepper looks us crazy..
Den v back to game section..
B4 tat v go to S&J. I'm fans of them!
I saw alot of Be@rbrick at there.
Wahaahahaha..
Den v are so so so boring.. I think v spend another rm10
2 change token to play...
I've try d .... err.. I dunno d name jor.. Its a game tat v hit d drum..
From JP geh game.. xD
Whas! i HAVE FUN.. Bt my bro very idiot on choose-ing d song..
He pick a rap song from naruto! Den v just lost!
I wanna try again, but alot of ppl is waiting 2 play horr..
HAix.. After that I got call from my dad.. V just end dis shopping trip!
[yerr! I still very angry I dint but d anime! But I left back rm10 for my dad]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home