Wednesday, October 15, 2008

wahaha~

After wasting an hour,
finally I done my blog...........

is so hard to wait until 2 weeks~
Now I just left 5 days,
And I can go settle my leg problem edi!
Open that ciment,
I feel it maybe hurt,
Doctor say my bone are lyk a sofrware...
Not strong enought..
[should I take more milk?]
Well, however,
I no need to walk with tongkat edi..
Actuli I tog I could have at least a wheel chair,
But papa say wheel chair is expensive worr..
And add up my house is not that big,
So Im using a tingkat lorhh..

Last night I sleep very late,
I can't sleep,
So when I go toilet,
I saw my cousin, [a brader]
I saw his ass lahh!!!
OMG>..<
Euuu... I oso dunwan wan..
yerrr... so gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD
tat guy... ahaahaha..
I wont tell him first,
I tell him at next chinese new year..
hahaha, shame on him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home