Monday, June 29, 2009

o_o

today`s monday.
suppose to be staying back for chinese class.
huuh, but i dint lur.
actually ar. me dowanna stay back cus i wanna
going bck to draw ler..
readed kaichi`s blog. gee.. = 3 =
I dint stayback not bcus to playing d comp lar.
playing comp everyday can play de mar..
yuushhs. summore today dunhav tuition,
so only going back to drawing. practice my G-pen draws.
haihyuuu. jahat nyaa. i dint go home to play comp lar.
summore i just online now lur.. = 3 =
fine lur.

Today was so enjoy yih sia.
hehe. reach home. having my lunch.
watch tv a while, after bath & an hour nap.
so relaxing day. after wake up, sure drawing de. :)
drawed a lot today (?) dunno wor.
like it lur. hehehe. i just know that
if using a G-pen dint ink it faster & it will dry at thr.
and it will be damn hard to clean it. O.o
gotta fast up my inking speed.

ps : i really din`t stay back just to play comp lar. K?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home