Tuesday, June 2, 2009

why?

these day been draw & draw.
(even forget bout my blog)
I try to change my coloring.
i use on a lot of time.
it done.
first time, its was commented by a lot ppl.
i was so so happy x3

and so,
i`m doing the second one,
and it is no comment at all.
I dunno how to speak that feeling.
its a kind of very very big disapoint.
sometimes its not that u`re working so hard (till u gonna die so),
and u`ll get a nice feedback or reply.
NO U`RE WRONG!!

Im so so disapoint!!
and so i click on my DA.
WTF, nth happy too,
pageview didn`t increase.
IT REALLY REALLY DISAPOINT ME!
it`s ok.. maybe I did not good enough.

there`s still people that gimme comments.
thank you so so much that i cant thanks anymore.
I`ll appriciate it. :)

A day that michoqze (YWW) are still alive,
i`ll work as hard as i can,
i`ll do as best as i can!
to make my dream comes true,
I`ll giv on my life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home