Tuesday, June 2, 2009

critique

I need critique.
I need people to scold me badly.
I need people to tell me where i did wrong.

I need to know my bad things.
cuz that`s the only way i can improve myself.
yea, its hurting.
but once no one tell me or scold me,
i`ll do it even worst.
I`ve get ready for critique,
but no one did that to me.
grrr. Im so beh song.
if not nice pls just tell me straightly!
dont say "wahh, so nice lar, ur drawing~ "
Dont lie dy lar, pls.
my drawings wont be good till whr,
why u guys cant just say. " i thnk u draw it wrong over here"
grrr.. pls lar. scold me can?? [ gila ar you?! ]

till now im so appriciate (again)
cause my dad still crituque me and scold me.
everyday. why sometime i wont listen to it.
but i must say that im too childlish & unmature.
pls, YWW, hear ur dad`s word.

my dad ar.
puhhhs. oweys says " 你可不可以不要那么笨?“
gee. oweys i tell u! OWEYS!!
I know lar. i `ll try to wont be ben anymore.
and he oweys complain that im computer idiots.
he said that i dunno how to use computer. (yea, you are)
but ar.

sometimes i feel so shuang cause my dad still scolding me.
if no one scold me ar, hmph, YWW is not available!
me tell u ar! >[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home