Sunday, May 24, 2009

my bday :D nice!

its my bday (May20) this whole week is kinda weird. kaichi & meikei suddenly go tuition for early, and dey all keep saying some shu-shu talks. aihhs yor. so that day was sej & geo tuition, having tuition suddenly light closed & i saw ms.lim taking da bday cake come in. *shocked*
more shocked me is, why form4`s ppl come in too geh?? O>o
walios, den dey all sing me bday song. I dunno what to do, just stare at the cake & smile.
(like a sopohh =w=)
so, cut on da cake. :D den ggot present from kaichi (was a babymilo!) so, they bring da cake out & they eat first? hmmm. den fio & kaichi pull me out & show me a video.
its was a video maded by them & fio, a bday video.
man so touch lar. after viewing it again i cried. =w=
cry cry cry lar.. its my first time cry bcuz of heart touched.
huuuuu, so, just wanna say thank you for the whole tuition center & tuition tcher,
thanks for celebrating the birthday for me, and the cake, bian tai delicious ar! <3
thanks for doing all that for me.
and * speacial thanks* to :
fio, meikei, kaichi, annge.
thanks for the all. as our sejarah folio oweys says:
" saya ingin mengucapkan ribuan terima kasih yg tidak terhingga."
ahahahahah.
Im glad i got you guys as besties. make my 15th bday so unforgetable.
v all having cake alone after tuition`s ppl eat it.
(cakes with hand)

awww, meikei so enjoy with da cake. (ke ai dao~)
<33

ohno,fio is killing kaichi with my bday cake knife
XD

kaichi & fio.



me & fio. (da curls, speechless)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home