Sunday, June 21, 2009

nyaaaa. sugoii naa..

I start from the main.
HUUURRAYYYS~
HIPP HIPP HUURRAYYs!
at last!
me michoqze! willwin!!
at last,
i own a G-Pen~
whuaaaa~!!
G-pen~
G-Pen~
G-Pen~
what`s that? haha.
is a pen using for comic inking~
thanks for my parents today.
daddy fetch me to KL today.
firstly i was so scare that i couldn`t buy it.
and so i walk into a old old shop.
which a old old grandma at thr~
firstly i tot thr wonldn`t be thr.
den i ask.
"auntie, do you sell G-Pen here? "
den the auntie looks blur. think a while said.
" Do you mean that `round ball pen` "?
den i was... speechless.
cause i dont know that`s another name for G-pen.
(actually G-pen only called as it in japan)
den she talk for me.
it really is the G-Pen. ( weii! round ball pen lar.! )
haahahahahaha.
im so touched! (man, what u touched for?! )
hohohohoho.
at last i bought it~
i have one.
wahahhaha.
i was feeling like...
i`m getting near with my ammbition to be a cartoonist
nyaaa~!!
tanoshi~!!
okk, me`ll start practice it now.
i`ll post again my KL trip today.
wheeeee~~ :DDD
好开心啊~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home