Sunday, April 26, 2009

trully

hmmm. these day I live without my maid.
I incharge all of the housework =w=
but still I feel nice sometimes.
I vry like that every morning I wake up I can saw
my dad & my mom. hahahaha.
I like being awake by them, even Im using an alarm.
feels so great. hahaha. I like it.

fuh. so hot man. I was plying comp just now.
mommy ask me to sweep the floor.
wash da sch shoe ( mine & my broS!).
cook maggie for them! wahh. so hot!!
hmmm. I cant say no to my mom.
because.
I feel that its what I can only do for her.
I dint score good result at sch, or exam.
not smart enough. that what i can do, obey her.

sometimes I hope my parents know that..
I love you guys very much.
sometimes u wont know how to show ur love,
to the person that most close to us.
even u love them, you wont be say it straight.
" i love you "
maybe to say that its kinda childlish.
as my dad alws says, ure going to be adult soon.
be more mature. haar. no one says that v cant love
our parents if v`re mature.? haha.

I love my parents, trully. :)
maybe for them, I dont, but I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home