Friday, July 24, 2009

my kuantan trip

today i wake up very morning.
Im going to kuantan later.. and im sick.
haihss. so very sleepy me, my mama, & my brothers.
went up the bus with a bounch of aunty.
going to kuantan XD
im kinda exite. but im still sick. grr.

v went to waterfall at there.
the water were so cold! OM.. G.
after that v go check in at a chalet.
actually that place is quite horrible.
on the road going up to the chalet,
besides you can see a lot of .. death-people-place.
tempat pengebumian. O_O
i was scare enough! at night pun tak da street light!
v go up with torch light! yerr.

den second day, me so cabar.
i go for the jungle hiking!
i dint forget that i got a half-cacat de leg.
dint think too much just go up
firstly was ok . but later i hurt my leg again, the same place.
sakit nya.. haihs. but now nth dy,so dowanna talk bout it.
after the jungle hiking back to chalet bath and check out.
after lunch going back. actually i thnk
i post this trip too short dy. cause i forgot some of it jor. XD
here`s some picher taken.

my bro & me.











on the way, KL city.














my bro. drinking soft drink XD












road up to waterfall.












can you see the waterfall? ^^












peacock outside the chalet. :)
dint seen this animal for long time dy.









haha. Jln. Bukit Ubi.
i was thinking. wanna eat ubi tak? XD












a very nice mosque at kuantan. :)











yay! teluk cempedak!! <33










my favorite part in this trip. XD













& the boring me at last.
while going back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home