Friday, July 10, 2009

sick again part2

haihsh.
forced to see a doctor.
mommy come bck at catch me thr.. T_T

I HATE TABLETS!
I know once i visit doctor and i`ll have to eat those "things"
aihyoooh..

doctor checked me..
mom says " not H1N1 right? "
doctor says " bukan bukan "
he says again
" this is just a normal flu. i`ll give her some medicine, if after 3 days still not
ok yet, come back here again (WTH! I DOWAN!) maybe it is demam denggi "

woots. demam denggi ar? O.o
come on.. it`s not true kay.
i wont believe it I`ll be fine.
so Im so forced to eat those tablets.

after i eat my lunch. and eat those "things"
i go to bed at 6pm!
and today i wake up at 10pm!
I shock when i wake up,.
first time i sleep so long..

demam no more dyy.
but still got some flu.
cough are getting worst.. :(
bless me, get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home