Friday, August 28, 2009

tagged.

If you read this, you got tagged too! :DD
1. My ex...
♥ never been have one..
-
2. Maybe I should...
♥ study?rest?draw more?
-
3. I love...
♥ my family & my besties.
-
4. People would say that I am..
♥ tall girl. = w =
-
5. I don't understand...
♥ Why Im childlish.
-
6. When i wake up in the morning...
♥ cant get up if nothing is forcing me. :)
-
7. I trust...
♥ my family & my besties.
-
8. Life is...
♥ sweet, meaningful, full of cabaran~ XD
-
9. My past taught me...
♥ Dont gave up easily & appreciate something before its still thr.
-
10. I get annoyed when...
♥ phone keep ringing when Im drawing. >(
-
11. Parties are...
♥ making me akward.
-
12. I wish...
♥ published own comic & people I love are safe & healthy
-
13. Dogs...
♥ cute when its still a puppy.
-
14. Cats...
♥ cute & cool. ( wanna have one)
-
15. Tomorrow is..
♥ Saturday. I`ll cook breakfast for my brothers.
-
16. I have a low toleterance for..
♥ what??
-
17. If I had a million dollars...
♥ Save 3/5 in bank, give 2/5 for my parents, 1/5 to spend! :D
-
18. I'm totally terrified of...
♥ Ghost ! OmO
-
19. When I look at the night sky I think...
♥ bout my future & people I miss
-
20. Tagg
♥ Kai
♥ Anyone who's reading. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home