Saturday, August 1, 2009

my hairstyle . . (speechless)

I found some old pichers of myself at fs...
and also old post at blog.

W T H

my .. my ..
cant believe my hair are so short@@
OMG. why ar? why while i having tht hair i dint
feel like that is over short?!!

but can see very clear that i keep changing hairstyle.
but the point is. the hair is getting shorter & shorter.
i dint know that too..

I don`t know. should i cry for that?
some people thinks that my hair is short
cause I`ma ... tommy ? ( tomboy ? )
Yer.. i never was a tomboy before & forever.
><
kesian nyaa. some people also thinks that i dont want
a longer hair. gee. maybe somtimes i said
" aihyar. Long hair so hard to take care. "
but truly i really want a longer hair. XD

LOLS. but since hair grows longer,
it will become more curl,
once become more curl,
it looks more messy. - __ -
rebonding o? tried before.
I still have a photo , the only photo while
that time i just straighten my hair. D>
I kinda.. miss it.
why ar? so stupid i keep the hair so long till my back
and now i cut it till about ear. I M S O S T U P I D.

I dunno ler.. wanna grow longer hair but..
aihyohh. dont like my dad ler.. oweys tell me to
keep a short hair. he knows that i most care bout his words.
actually I dint say that short hair must be a tommy lar.
short hair ok too but. haihyerr.. my round roundly face. = w =
haishu...

" DEAR god. if you still loves me. let me change my hairstyle again.! "
boringnya cakap pasal hairstyle pulakk ! = w =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home